Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Playlist

        I usually play this playlist when I'm doing my homework. I also play this when I'm on my chromebook because everything is blocked. Elvis helps me concentrate I'm not sure why. I think his voice is one of a kind there's something about it. I love to sing to some his songs but some aren't as good to sing to. In my opinion the best to sing to are the sad or jazz ones.

1.Cant help falling love
2.Hound dog
3.Love Me Tender
4.In the ghetto
5.Heartbreak hotel
6.Devil in Disguise
7.All shook up
8.Are you Lonesome tonight
9.A little less Conversation
10.Always on my mind

3 comments:

  1. Hurry up add another post i want to see your awesome blog posts cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I agree with Sargon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I Agree with Angelina!

    ReplyDelete